“Bette Midler once said ‘I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.”
And, so does Bacca Bucci believes. Established in 2013, Bacca Bucci is a buzzworthy footwear and accessories pioneer. This brand sticks to the latest trends and offers customers a stylish yet comfortable catalogue of shoes with which they can rule the world and stand out. Over the years, Bacca Bucci has become a prominent footwear and accessories brand and has a large clientele worldwide.
Challenges“Simplifying the order processing workflow & reducing the processing time”. The main challenges which the Vilvahstore team had to tackle can be summed up as:
- Scaling and simplifying the back-office operations.
- The increase in the order processing time in the festive season and other holidays as the order volume increases.
- Manual assigning of orders to multiple carriers, handling the back office accounting from multiple dashboards.
- Keeping sync with the order updates and notifying the buyer at the same time.
Being integrated with 600+ courier partners worldwide, Shipway streamlines all the e-commerce back-office operations in one place.
Vilvah Store is now able to process 10 times more orders than before by:
- Processing orders from multiple sales channels & marketplaces through fulfillment automation.
- Generating Bulk GST complaint invoice and shipping label.
- Reducing RTO percentage with automatic NDR (Non-Delivery) Follow-ups.
- Streamlining eCommerce returns management.
The user-friendly and easy to use a panel of Shipway, on which anyone can easily start working without any delay or transition, has helped Vilvahstore :
- Understood the importance of technology.
- Cut down its operational cost by 20%.